Bracketology - Let's Do This

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Baylor looks like a football team playing basketball. On another note, Baylor reminds me of what FSU should be....length and athleticism all across their roster, BUT with a better coaching.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Baylor looks like a football team playing basketball. On another note, Baylor reminds me of what FSU should be....length and athleticism all across their roster, BUT with a better coaching.
giphy.gif

Leonard Hamilton stans right now.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Gonzaga got it down to ten. They took some haymakers early from Baylor, but are set up to make a big comeback. Baylor is no joke though...their defense reminds me of us. They just get in passing lanes and just make dribbling the ball difficult.

Second half should be a good one with momentum on Gonzaga's side.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Baylor is unconscious shooting right now. They cooled a bit at the end of the half. Gonzaga looked stunned by Baylor's aggressive defensive early.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well they didn't get the single digits, but my gosh by golly they got it down to 10 points at the half.

Gonzaga didn't know what hit them early...but now it seems that Gonzaga has figured out how to play Baylor.

Baylor is unconscious from the 3...58%. Baylor can't keep up this blistering pace...can they?

Gonzaga isn't actually shooting bad overall at 54%. Just cold from the 3 1 for 6.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Gonzaga didn't know what hit them early...but now it seems that Gonzaga has figured out how to play Baylor.

Baylor is unconscious from the 3...58%. Baylor can't keep up this blistering pace...can they?

Gonzaga isn't actually shooting bad overall at 54%. Just cold from the 3 1 for 6.
Baylor has 16 more FG attempts than Gonzaga.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Zags play like Dook, never seem to get fouls called with the pushes in back on lay ups & rebounds. Baylor players are just too strong & it doesn’t seem to matter.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Zags play like Dook, never seem to get fouls called with the pushes in back on lay ups & rebounds. Baylor players are just too strong & it doesn’t seem to matter.

Geez...Baylor creating a lot of their own chances on defense and capitalizing. Gonzaga made a run, then next thing you know Baylor back up by 16. Incredible stuff by Baylor right now.