Bracketology - Let's Do This

Milwaukee

Banned
Its just a game. 8 out of 9 Big Ten teams didn’t survive the first weekend. It’s okay if 1 single team is playing well. They’re a #1 seed for a reason. They’re supposed to compete for a national championship. Florida State was supposed to lose today.
Like you said, it’s just a game. And the b10 made our conference look like girls rec league today 2 vs 2. Unbelievably embarrassing for us.

Deleted member 2897

Like you said, it’s just a game. And the b10 made our conference look like girls rec league today 2 vs 2. Unbelievably embarrassing for us.

If you get embarrassed because of how Florida State plays, I humbly recommend you find new standards to guide you. 🤪

Milwaukee

Banned
The reffing is irrelevant. What's the difference between a 15 pt loss and a 20+ pt loss.

FSU was dog sh*t today.
They have no offensive gameplan at all. It is mostly one on one hero ball.

The Big10 was still overrated, and the ACC was still a mediocre at best conference this year, this game doesn't change that, just reinforces it.
B10 2 just embarrassed ACC 2. You can spin it however you want. 😂

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Didn't help that the ACC went 0-3 against the B10 in the Tourney and two of them were blowouts.

This was a game I thought FSU had a good shot of winning, man was I wrong. Just not competitive at all.

2 awful Sweet 16 performances by the ACC this weekend.

Deleted member 2897

I actually think we agree. ACC has been awful in the postseason

False. We were supposed to get 2 in the Sweet 16 and we did. 0 should have gone further, which happened. Big Ten should have had 4 in the sweet 16 and got 1.

Michigan can be national champion. A possible future national champion beating the snot out of a 4 seed only means so much. Those losing sleep at night and wetting their pants need to find something else to spend time on. Not naming names Milwaukee LOL.

Milwaukee

Banned
False. We were supposed to get 2 in the Sweet 16 and we did. 0 should have gone further, which happened. Big Ten should have had 4 in the sweet 16 and got 1.

Michigan can be national champion. A possible future national champion beating the snot out of a 4 seed only means so much. Those losing sleep at night and wetting their pants need to find something else to spend time on. Not naming names Milwaukee LOL.
Dude just stop 😂. You’re bitching about seeding being incorrect for 2 weeks but you lean on seeding to support this asinine stance. 😂 We still love you.

Deleted member 2897

Dude just stop 😂. You’re bitching about seeding being incorrect for 2 weeks but you lean on seeding to support this asinine stance. 😂 We still love you.

And I was right. I never said we should have a bunch of 1s and 2s. I just thought our 11s and 10s should have been 7s and 8s. Our 9 should have been a 6, but we lost Moses so who cares. But what difference do those numbers make? Even if our seeds were better they wouldn’t imply that some of our teams should have made the final 4 or elite 8. The Big Ten got upset out the *** just as predicted.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
The talk about conferences at this point is meaningless. Conferences don't win championships. Teams do. Nobody was going to talk GT up any more if FSU won the championship so why should we feel anything if they lose? Virginia winning in 2019 didn't stop people from talking about a down ACC last year.

The Big 10 didn't embarrass the ACC. Michigan embarrassed FSU. And this time next week nobody will care about it just like how nobody cares that Illinois beat Michigan by 23 a couple weeks back or that Minnesota beat them by 18 a month and a half before that.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
The conference vs conference is getting annoying and so $Ec. Fsu doesn’t represent me for having a team in the same conference anymore than living in a state filled with dwags, they sure as hell don’t represent our household

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Bot teams shoot 33% in the first half.
The basiv difference is TO and FT.
FSU has 10 TO to 4 for MI and MI is 8-11 FT vs 1-2 for FSU.

They were talking pre-game about FSU's length at guard and comparing it to the small guards at MI, but i've seen FSU struggle a few times this year against smaller guards.
Since FSU switches on everything you can pull their bigs away from the post if you pull your big out and then run screens to switch and get a guard on one of the big forwards or centers and they have issues staying in front of those smaller players. They are also susceptible to guards turning them over.

Though just in general FSU looks awful on offense.
They ran that switching philosophy down FSU's throat

Milwaukee

Banned
The talk about conferences at this point is meaningless. Conferences don't win championships. Teams do. Nobody was going to talk GT up any more if FSU won the championship so why should we feel anything if they lose? Virginia winning in 2019 didn't stop people from talking about a down ACC last year.

The Big 10 didn't embarrass the ACC. Michigan embarrassed FSU. And this time next week nobody will care about it just like how nobody cares that Illinois beat Michigan by 23 a couple weeks back or that Minnesota beat them by 18 a month and a half before that.
Meaningless, I agree. The 2nd best team in the league people here have been butt hurt about smacked our 2nd best team in the mouth. There’s literally nothing else to discuss no matter how much it personally bothers a couple of you 😂. It’s okay to admit we suck this year.

Rzunz

Jolly Good Fellow
One of the many reasons he gets criticized. Super elite talent but only a few years in the last couple decades that match the talent.
They lose Walker & I think some others, Gray, Barnes, Kop, etc., will go pro. I ‘predict’ they go backwards next year...

Deleted member 2897

Meaningless, I agree. The 2nd best team in the league people here have been butt hurt about smacked our 2nd best team in the mouth. There’s literally nothing else to discuss no matter how much it personally bothers a couple of you 😂. It’s okay to admit we suck this year.

You keep saying they were #2, but Michigan was the best team in the Big Ten. I don’t remember people making fun of them or their seed. I do remember people making fun of Illinois and Ohio State because they had 7 and 10 losses but still got 1 and 2 seeds.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
In 2017 the ACC sent 9 teams to the NCAAT. Only 1 got out of the first weekend. Based on seeding there were supposed to be 4 ACC teams in the Sweet 16. There ended up only being one. The conference argument is stupid. Blindly supporting the ACC is stupid. Blindly supporting the B1G is stupid. Creating an agenda just because you root for the ACC as a whole is stupid

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They lose Walker & I think some others, Gray, Barnes, Kop, etc., will go pro. I ‘predict’ they go backwards next year...
I think they will be right about where they were this year. I expect them to finish in the top 2-3 in the conference next year.

They lose guys every year and have guys to replace them every year. They have a 5*, 2 4* and a 3* coming in, plus they have Caleb Mills transferring in from Houston.

Milwaukee

Banned
You keep saying they were #2, but Michigan was the best team in the Big Ten. I don’t remember people making fun of them or their seed. I do remember people making fun of Illinois and Ohio State because they had 7 and 10 losses but still got 1 and 2 seeds.
😂 You haven’t shut up about b10 for 3 weeks. “Overrated, overrated, and I’m not sure if any of you guys have heard my thoughts, but I think the B10 is overrated” 😂.
Believe me, we’ve all heard you 😂