Bracketology - Let's Do This

slugboy

Staff member
Yeah that is a confusing *** quote lol

It should be a simpler quote. You need to have 5 eligible and COVID-negative players checked in to the tournament to be able to play. Your traveling staff has to be COVID-negative.
You can’t travel to Indy unless you’re COVID-negative.
I believe you’ll need to be there at check in time before the tournament starts. I don’t think you can amble in 10 minutes before tip just having received your latest test.

crut

Helluva Engineer
It should be a simpler quote. You need to have 5 eligible and COVID-negative players checked in to the tournament to be able to play. Your traveling staff has to be COVID-negative.
You can’t travel to Indy unless you’re COVID-negative.
I believe you’ll need to be there at check in time before the tournament starts. I don’t think you can amble in 10 minutes before tip just having received your latest test.
So basically it's saying Reece Beekman is ineligible for the tournament?

slugboy

Staff member
So basically it's saying Reece Beekman is ineligible for the tournament?
I don’t know what happens after the first round, but you’re gonna need 7 straight negative tests to participate in game 1. Star players will be out

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They just mentioned on College Game Day that if dook somehow gets selected or named as a replacement team, they'd play in the NCAA tourney.

Based on that, if they don't play in the NCAA tourney, they will have missed the NCAA tourney. Any claims that they opted out would become bull**** & moot.

LibertyTurns

Banned
They just mentioned on College Game Day that if dook somehow gets selected or named as a replacement team, they'd play in the NCAA tourney.

Based on that, if they don't play in the NCAA tourney, they will have missed the NCAA tourney. Any claims that they opted out would become bull**** & moot.
Some people on here are naive. Rat faced rat avoided a loss which would have definitely put him out of the tourney, he gets to skip the NIT without criticism, he retained a shot at getting into the NCAA at a seed probably much higher than they could have possibly earned, blah blah blah. That bastard gets away with so much crap- cheating, made up calls right when he needed them or overlooking fouls, etc. The fact that anyone makes excuses for him is sickening. Rat faced rat is a slimy lying, cheating scumbag.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Some people on here are naive. Rat faced rat avoided a loss which would have definitely put him out of the tourney, he gets to skip the NIT without criticism, he retained a shot at getting into the NCAA at a seed probably much higher than they could have possibly earned, blah blah blah. That bastard gets away with so much crap- cheating, made up calls right when he needed them or overlooking fouls, etc. The fact that anyone makes excuses for him is sickening. Rat faced rat is a slimy lying, cheating scumbag.
Lol, how do you really feel about him?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Coach K just applied for and has been approved to be a Swarm mod. I understand he has asked about you. ;)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Coach K just applied for and has been approved to be a Swarm mod. I understand he has asked about you. ;)

He'd be perfect....everyone already dislikes him. However, I don't want him cutting into the lucrative profit sharing we enjoy so I'm gonna vote "No" on him. Plus I have to admit a personal bias here....I really, really hate Duke.