Bracketology - Let's Do This

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Well Michigan State is being blasted by Maryland. Probably will still be a bubble team for whatever reason but this should be the nail in their coffin.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
I said 17 wins 2 weeks ago would do it , but I was expecting to play BC & nc state , I think now 16 will get us in , maybe 15
I think 16 is the number in this COVID shortened year. 15 might put us on the bubble, but there are "bigger names" that would probably get in before us. It's ridiculous that Duke, who is currently 11-10, would get in before us if we have 15 wins, and they have 13, but it would probably happen.

Tuesday night's game is HUGE. Duke will bring their refs.

Deleted member 2897

I think 16 is the number in this COVID shortened year. 15 might put us on the bubble, but there are "bigger names" that would probably get in before us. It's ridiculous that Duke, who is currently 11-10, would get in before us if we have 15 wins, and they have 13, but it would probably happen.

Tuesday night's game is HUGE. Duke will bring their refs.

There isn’t a number this year. It’s win percentage and strength of schedule. 14-9 regular season gets us in. That’s gives us a low 30 rating. No way we finish top 6 in the ACC and top 30-35 nationally yet don’t end up in the top 50 who don’t have automatic invites.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
this won't directly affect us because we are winning the ACCT, but still interesting nonetheless...

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 7.14.20 PM.png

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Palm at CBS has us in last 4 in, seed 11 versus Boise ST
Dook in first 4 out, it's a big game
Us in a play in and Michigan St safely in as an 11 is absolutely comical. They’re 3 games under .500 in the B10 and just got ran by Maryland.

Deleted member 2897

Us in a play in and Michigan St safely in as an 11 is absolutely comical. They’re 3 games under .500 in the B10 and just got ran by Maryland.

Yea these people are drunk - tell us your metrics you use.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
To be fair we are in 34/36 that were done yesterday
That's solid. When we beat Duke if we are not completely in I am going to be livid. Beating Duke should solidify the tourney for us as long as we don't blow it against WF. A 4th seed or possibly even a 3rd seed in the ACC tourney (like the women's team) we could possibly win the ACC.

Deleted member 2897

That's solid. When we beat Duke if we are not completely in I am going to be livid. Beating Duke should solidify the tourney for us as long as we don't blow it against WF. A 4th seed or possibly even a 3rd seed in the ACC tourney (like the women's team) we could possibly win the ACC.

Virginia has lost 3 games in a row. We've beat Florida State. There isn't anybody in the conference that feels unbeatable for this team. Been a long time since they had a chance to show out. Hopefully they bring the hammer.