Boycott Sweetwater

TheOldWhiteNGold

Georgia Tech Fan
Went the Sweetwater to watch the GT Clemson game with a decent sized group of GT fans, due to the lightning delay, they refused to play it on a single one of their TVs instead of the UGA game. Our group asked several staff members and more or less got the same answer that they didn’t want to upset the greater UGA group.

Wanted to share as these “local” businesses who have zero loyalty to GT should not be getting our business.

Killer Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
Went the Sweetwater to watch the GT Clemson game with a decent sized group of GT fans, due to the lightning delay, they refused to play it on a single one of their TVs instead of the UGA game. Our group asked several staff members and more or less got the same answer that they didn’t want to upset the greater UGA group.

Wanted to share as these “local” businesses who have zero loyalty to GT should not be getting our business.
Thanks for this. Places that refuse to play any of my teams' games lose my dollars for life and I spread the word far and wide. Same for 11th Street Pub for showing the Bears on every TV despite Falcons fans IN ATLANTA asking for one damn TV on gameday. Read the room, a-holes.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for this. Places that refuse to play any of my teams' games lose my dollars for life and I spread the word far and wide. Same for 11th Street Pub for showing the Bears on every TV despite Falcons fans IN ATLANTA asking for one damn TV on gameday. Read the room, a-holes.
I've had the same at Hudson Grille before

D-man44

Helluva Engineer

Scofflaw better anyway

MidtownJacket

Staff member

I know one of the founders personally. I’ll text him tonight. He has been less involved post buyout but that’s bullshii