boy this is killing me

NatvAtln

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm 76 years old and I don't recall a situation such as this. We probably have a new DC who I am for, all things considered. Yet the delay is killing me as I keep seeing UGA everywhere. The year was bad enough with out the drama now. I can't read anything new for lord only knows how long, and then will be peace mill probably. Can we not ever handle something smoothly. By the way I wish Coach Roof well but I am in favor of the change. He was a great player here and deserves all the best.natvatln

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm 76 years old and I don't recall a situation such as this. We probably have a new DC who I am for, all things considered. Yet the delay is killing me as I keep seeing UGA everywhere. The year was bad enough with out the drama now. I can't read anything new for lord only knows how long, and then will be peace mill probably. Can we not ever handle something smoothly. By the way I wish Coach Roof well but I am in favor of the change. He was a great player here and deserves all the best.natvatln
You should hopefully hear something bye Tuesday.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

Campus is closed this week.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Who is number 10 on the staff? Are they letting Woody decide who he wants. Will it be a defensive coach.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Who is number 10 on the staff? Are they letting Woody decide who he wants. Will it be a defensive coach.
They will probably allow Woody to decide who his coaches are. I hope he brings his DL coach (who has also coached OLB for him) and his corners coach.

https://appstatesports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=317&path=football

https://appstatesports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=314&path=football

As far as the 10th coach it will probably be a ST coach or a D coach. Hopefully if it’s someone on the D they can also coach ST. That’s why I was really hoping for kelly.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Remember last year? We had just beat Ugag down there, we had a better record, and the Dwags got beat by Vandy. Oh, and we curb-stomped Kentucky in our bowl game.

Keep the memories and wait for the future. We'll get our own back.