Bowls

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Orange Bowl seems like a really difficult destination unless we win the ACC. We'd have to tear through our schedule to end the season ranked highest out of the pair from Clemson, FSU, and Louisville that didn't win the Atlantic. Now that doesn't mean we couldn't get to the Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, or Peach Bowl...but honestly this is a tall order...especially now that we only play 11 games. I know that shouldn't count against us, but if we end at 9-3 with a loss in the ACCCG, that 9-3 looks a lot worse tot eh committee than the teams sitting at 10-2 would.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Orange Bowl seems like a really difficult destination unless we win the ACC. We'd have to tear through our schedule to end the season ranked highest out of the pair from Clemson, FSU, and Louisville that didn't win the Atlantic. Now that doesn't mean we couldn't get to the Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, or Peach Bowl...but honestly this is a tall order...especially now that we only play 11 games. I know that shouldn't count against us, but if we end at 9-3 with a loss in the ACCCG, that 9-3 looks a lot worse tot eh committee than the teams sitting at 10-2 would.
9-3 Coastal champs having to make a case against a 10-2 team.....

....would be a nice "problem" to have.

Jmonty71

Banned
So, worst case.... End of regular season. We're 5-6 and the UCF game could of made us bowl eligible. Do we still get a bowl? Just curious as to what the thoughts are. Hypothetical of course. I sure hope we win more than 5.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I would love Michigan in a bowl watching the way they defended the option against Air Force. Air Force was a step too slow on a lot of plays from putting up a track meet on them with their blocking.