Votes: 1 1.4%
  • BGSU by 7-13

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • BGSU by 14+

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
As big of a CPJ supporter as I am, if this game results in an "L", I'd have to start leaning towards the fire him on Sunday crowd. Sewak would be the interim, because he's the only one who could call the game, and we would be the first hat in the ring looking for the next big thing.
But, I know that won't happen. Go Jackets!!! Take out 3 weeks of frustration on that 1-3 MAC team! 2nd shut out of the season. 58-0
Here's Bark Madley on our coaching situation:
https://www.ajc.com/blog/mark-bradl...ter-than-paul-johnson/iWQmyrOzbws0Cv6gPCYzTL/

Last edited:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The matchup from a recruiting standpoint:

GT-BG.jpg

BG's recruiting has *improved* a bit the last two years, but not enough to make up for the 4 band difference. On paper, GT should be able to "out talent" BG, with room to spare for errors on our part.

HOWEVER, the way the season is going, one error could lead to another, and sloppy play could snowball. If that happens, GT could find ourselves sweating in the 4th quarter.

A 4 band recruiting difference is BIG. GT, if we play our game, and our defense takes another step in the positive direction, should win by 21+ points.

I have GT by a comfortable margin. We'll see....

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm really having difficulties trying to picture this team executing at a high level ...
GT 21 BG 10
I get being frustrated but this team is not even close to any of the 3 teams we have lost to. If we play like we did in those 3 losses we should still steam roll then because they won’t make the stops like those other teams did. We can make mistakes against this team and still put up points like we did against Alcorn State because they shouldn’t be good enough to make us pay big time on mistakes. I’d actually say we could make a mistake and still score on a play because of the talent difference.