Bowling Green Screen Saver

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I couldn't decide - which unis are they wearing? And, I know some like the blue, some don't...so take your pick and get fired up! Ready for a W!
2018w5d.PNG
2018w5b.PNG

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Has anyone paid any attention to teams that have weekly uni reveals?

Bama nope
Ugag nope
Clemson nope
Osu nope
Texas nope
USC nope
Auburn nope
OU nope
Psu nope
Stanford nope
lsu nope

Those that care, that try and build a fan base, don’t fool around with this crap. And none have freak fonts or stripes. Maybe once a year or so, but not every freaking week.

They care more about blocking and tackling than phoney b.s.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Next time we break out the navy jerseys, can we also pair them with the gold pants? The Gold/Navy/White scheme looks horrible.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I like the ones that say gt.
Surprise me with any combination of gold, white and some blue.

Love all white at night especially miami

Addias is great!

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck

Bama nope
Ugag nope
Clemson nope
Osu nope
Texas nope
USC nope
Auburn nope
OU nope
Psu nope
Stanford nope
lsu nope

Those that care, that try and build a fan base, don’t fool around with this crap. And none have freak fonts or stripes. Maybe once a year or so, but not every freaking week.

And we're not even close to the modern era of tradition/success of any of those schools. Additionally, do you think that anyone in our athletic department cares more about unis than playing good football? GT isn't good, but it's not because of this reason. Your constant vitriol with every little thing in the athletic department gets old.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
And we're not even close to the modern era of tradition/success of any of those schools. Additionally, do you think that anyone in our athletic department cares more about unis than playing good football? GT isn't good, but it's not because of this reason. Your constant vitriol with every little thing in the athletic department gets old.

Appears quite a few cared about unis with all the fanfare this summer.

I was reacting to the original post, not talking about on the field production.

You must not realize that Class never goes out of style - and Gimmicks never last.

Your constant acceptance of any and everything that the Hill and everything anyone employed by the GTAA regurgitates. although far past the stage of getting old, matters not one wit to me.

But the constant acceptance of that which hurts GT in almost every aspect is sad.

Carry on.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow

You must not realize that Class never goes out of style - and Gimmicks never last.

Your constant acceptance of any and everything that the Hill and everything anyone employed by the GTAA regurgitates. although far past the stage of getting old, matters not one wit to me.

But the constant acceptance of that which hurts GT in almost every aspect is sad.

Carry on.
Sorry if this caused controversy - I just wanted to have something fun on my phone for the week and though I'd share.

Bama nope
Ugag nope
Clemson nope
Osu nope
Texas nope
USC nope
Auburn nope
OU nope
Psu nope
Stanford nope
lsu nope

couldn't agree more. This obsession with uniforms seems to be primarily a strange GT-fan thing that I don't care about either.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck

Carry on.

You act like the uniforms somehow detract from the ability of the GTAA to enact change or not. Whether you think it's gimmicky or not, the two aren't related. You throw out some comment like we're somehow legitimately comparable to those schools and that the thing separating GT from getting there is the gimmicky uniforms. Truth of the matter is that we aren't even close to any of those schools and it doesn't have a dang thing to do with the uniforms and the refreshed uniforms aren't contributing to the worsening product on the field.

But do what you do and constantly conflate two completely different things... Carry on