Bowling Green + Louisville

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

If we beat them both, I’ve decided to paint my front yard Gold with a big White GT in the middle. I will take pictures and post them. So keep your fingers crossed! And if anybody from my HOA is on here, you better look the other way. If we then beat Duke for 3 in a row, I’ll come up with something additional.

Who else is in? Take pictures and post them tagging GT football.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
If we beat them both, I’ve decided to paint my front yard Gold with a big White GT in the middle. I will take pictures and post them. So keep your fingers crossed! And if anybody from my HOA is on here, you better look the other way. If we then beat Duke for 3 in a row, I’ll come up with something additional.

Who else is in? Take pictures and post them tagging GT football.

Go ahead and buy the paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

If GT loses to either BGSU or @Louisville, it's an unmitigated disaster. Both teams are pooptacular this year.

A road game at Louisville is not easy. BUT to your point, even if we beat Bowling Green, a loss @Louisville takes us to 2-4 and extends our road losing streak to 8 games, nearly all of which are against teams we should have beat by probably a couple scores. I would put the line on the @Louisville game at something like GT by 5 pts.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
A road game at Louisville is not easy. BUT to your point, even if we beat Bowling Green, a loss @Louisville takes us to 2-4 and extends our road losing streak to 8 games, nearly all of which are against teams we should have beat by probably a couple scores. I would put the line on the @Louisville game at something like GT by 5 pts.
Even with a convincing win over BGSU, the way we’ve played on the road and how bad we are at covering the spread on the road, I’d bet Louisville is favored but Not by much.