Bowl game

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I really think Chick-fil-a should consider GT over Miami. Yes, they beat us at home early in the season, and yes, their record is 9-3 while ours is 7-5, but their OOC big games were vs UF (#45 F/+) and USF (#90 F/+)--neither of which are bowl eligible--while ours were against U[sic]Ga (#21 F/+) and BYU (#26 F/+), both of which are bowling. Besides, Miami doesn't travel well, and GT wouldn't have to. We just played U[sic]Ga pretty darn well.

This is the last year of the Peach in this bowl format. Do the right thing, Peach, invite us to play South Carolina!

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
I really think Chick-fil-a should consider GT over Miami. Yes, they beat us at home early in the season, and yes, their record is 9-3 while ours is 7-5, but their OOC big games were vs UF (#45 F/+) and USF (#90 F/+)--neither of which are bowl eligible--while ours were against U[sic]Ga (#21 F/+) and BYU (#26 F/+), both of which are bowling. Besides, Miami doesn't travel well, and GT wouldn't have to. We just played U[sic]Ga pretty darn well.

This is the last year of the Peach in this bowl format. Do the right thing, Peach, invite us to play South Carolina!

South Carolina isn't falling all the way to the Peach.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Heck yeah! Music City and an SEC team, sounds great to me.

Wouldn't mind another shot at the pups, though... I know we could take em.

yjack

Jolly Good Fellow
If we do go to the Music City Bowl vs Ole Miss, it could be a coaches reunion for CPJ and Dave Wommack. ;)

gtdrew

Banned
Nashville is a fantastic city. I'd love to go there. Ole Miss' offensive style would pose a problem, but that's a winnable game...

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Right now I think Clemson will play in the Orange Bowl against Alabama.
Chick-fil-a: Duke vs South Carolina
Music City: GT vs Ole Miss seems likely

The rest I am not sure about besides FSU in the national championship game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't Tangerine pick before Peach? Their default move would be to pick Duke as the highest ranked team, playing the best at the end of the year (Assuming FSU and CU in BCS bowls). That would leave Peach to pick d'ohU, GT or an Atlantic Division team. Now, if Duke gets utterly humiliated by FSU, say >50 to <10, then they might fall down the ladder a bit. Will Duke fans travel to see them play Carolina? Tangerine takes Miami, Peach takes GT, and Duke goes to Music City.