Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

like this?

notre-dame-deshone-kizer.jpg
I don't particularly like the shiny gold helmets.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
So I watched our bowl game with a relative who went to Penn State. I asked him what he thought our school colors were. "Blue and gold". I told him white and gold. His eye brows about jumped above his hair line. I mentioned some of the more conservative fans weren't pleased we're in all blue for the first time. "You mean you've never worn all blue and you decided the bowl game was the time?"

I still don't care what we wear, but I found the exchange interesting considering the guy knows absolutely nothing about GT.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
So I watched our bowl game with a relative who went to Penn State. I asked him what he thought our school colors were. "Blue and gold". I told him white and gold. His eye brows about jumped above his hair line. I mentioned some of the more conservative fans weren't pleased we're in all blue for the first time. "You mean you've never worn all blue and you decided the bowl game was the time?"

I still don't care what we wear, but I found the exchange interesting considering the guy knows absolutely nothing about GT.
Yep. We've mismanaged our brand big time