Bottom25 (Syracuse--from Top25 into bottom25) 10/29/19

Jmonty71

Banned
Syracuse is the only team this year to have been in both Top/Bottom 25
GT wins the Bye week falling up to #16
Northwestern takes over as the worst P5 followed by Rutgers, Hawgs then Vandy
Vols/Jayhawks exit
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...gone-from-top-25-to-bottom-25-in-same-season/
Maybe we win and get out of this poll. Given the Coastal and this season. A GT win against Pitt isn't overly too far a stretch. Think about this. There could be a 4-5 team tie for the Coastal, at the end of the season. How messed up would that be???

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we win and get out of this poll. Given the Coastal and this season. A GT win against Pitt isn't overly too far a stretch. Think about this. There could be a 4-5 team tie for the Coastal, at the end of the season. How messed up would that be???

Given the usual state of affairs in the Coastal...probably not all that unexpected. The difference between the perceived best team in the Coastal (by some, though not all observers) is UVA and the worst team is GT. The difference between the two is not all that much. Considering that the perceived MOST TALENTED team though not the best is Miami and it just lost to the worst team gives you an idea how topsy turvy this thing can be. Miami is fortunate, very fortunate, not to have suffered two losses in a row. Pitt fans are complaining about Coach Nads conservative play calling and over reliance on defense in that game and others. It is kind of hard to see what else he could have done without a dependable running game down near the Miami goal late in the fourth quarter. What really has the fans up in arms was running into the middle of the Miami line three times in a row with something like 6 minutes to play? (not sure about the time) but Miami brought both safeties up and had 8 players on the line to stuff Pitt during a critical series when Pitt had the lead in the fourth quarter. Watching that game Pitt reminds me a little bit of Tech during Coach Chan's time.

GT_EE78

Banned
worst division in all P5. We're only 1.5 games behind. we just need to win and i think for this week NC to lose

Deleted member 2897

There's still a chance that all 7 teams tie for the Coastal championship. That's actually the only way we beat Clemson - if we can put 7 teams on the field at the same time.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't follow recruiting closely enough to give an educated answer, but it wouldn't surprise me if Clemson could put a lineup on the field that had more recruiting stars than the Coastal All-Stars.