Bottom 25

GT_EE78

Banned
>We're not in it but FSU is! Now we can celebrate that victory again.
" The Bottom 25 is going to look a lot different this season. The most significant impact is who isn't playing .. The race for the Bottom 25 Championship in 2020 is more wide open than ever before, and we're going to be seeing teams we aren't accustomed to here -- there's no avoiding it."
> There's 11 P5 teams in this week and four of them are ACC.....Navy opens at #1. Syracuse at #4.

Deleted member 2897

>We're not in it but FSU is! Now we can celebrate that victory again.
" The Bottom 25 is going to look a lot different this season. The most significant impact is who isn't playing .. The race for the Bottom 25 Championship in 2020 is more wide open than ever before, and we're going to be seeing teams we aren't accustomed to here -- there's no avoiding it."
> There's 11 P5 teams in this week and four of them are ACC.....Navy opens at #1. Syracuse at #4.

FSU had 2 players quit the team today. It’s falling apart over there again.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
FSU had 2 players quit the team today. It’s falling apart over there again.

I don't know if I would consider that falling apart. I don't know anything about the players who entered the portal, so I can't speak about them in particular. It seems to me that the culture at FSU has been broken for several years.(starting before Jimbo left) If the culture is broken and there are players who adversely affect the culture, it is better to get them off of the team so the team can heal. Players leaving might be the best thing for them. It might take time to purge and rebuild, but cutting out the cancer isn't necessarily falling apart, it could be preparing for recovery. (Once again, I am not calling these players a cancer, just speaking in general about where FSU has been for a while)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Kids leaving FSU are doing Norvell a favor. That's exactly what he wants because it gives him the space to bring in more of "his guys". It's no secret that Norvell was brought to FSU to clean up the mess Jimbo and Taggert left, and to win. Kids leaving the team make it easier for him to do that.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Norvell is probably down there making it harder on certain kids hoping they leave.

GT_EE78

Banned
The bottom 25 doesn’t mean as much this year. There are so many schools who have yet to play a game. FSU won’t be there long.
I dunno if it doesn't mean as much but it won't mean the same thing" we're still 11 days away from the SEC starting -- only 42 of the 76 teams have begun their seasons. "

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Kids leaving FSU are doing Norvell a favor. That's exactly what he wants because it gives him the space to bring in more of "his guys". It's no secret that Norvell was brought to FSU to clean up the mess Jimbo and Taggert left, and to win. Kids leaving the team make it easier for him to do that.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Norvell is probably down there making it harder on certain kids hoping they leave.
This!

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
I remember that column being more entertaining in the past. This week's was not very well written

GT_EE78

Banned
I remember that column being more entertaining in the past. This week's was not very well written
There was definitely some juggling involved to get it out this week.I think there were only 18 winless teams(that have played) for 25 spots.. If you noticed , Fornelli modified his algorithm for the 0-0 teams using 3 year stats. After the SEC starts there should be some normalcy unless the weak sister conferences start opting back in.
We already knew this wasn't going to be the year for normalcy.