Bottom 25 (GT sinks up to #9) 10/8/19

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's pretty short-sighted to put us on a list like this with teams like TN, Vandy, Purdue, etc.

GT_EE78

Banned
It's pretty short-sighted to put us on a list like this with teams like TN, Vandy, Purdue, etc.
GT and those three are all 1-4.. Guess you know it's a bad year cuz i have no idea if u think we don't deserve to be on a list with them or they on a list with us .......

GT_EE78

Banned
I think with P'nut we can get a little closer to the top 5
Offense ytd hasn't been what we'd like for sure.
Les Miles at Kansas has a new OC after only 6 games.
I don't know what CGC is thinking or how involved he is with the O ........

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Offense ytd hasn't been what we'd like for sure.
Les Miles at Kansas has a new OC after only 6 games.
I don't know what CGC is thinking or how involved he is with the O ........
The problem no one is willing to say , CGC has only been a head coach with 2 years experience and really doesn't have a good resume to date. With the money all he could get would be a young and upcoming coach who wants to try and make a name for his self. I would be willing to try it but I see no way CGC will make a change this year or next year.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
GT and those three are all 1-4.. Guess you know it's a bad year cuz i have no idea if u think we don't deserve to be on a list with them or they on a list with us .......

Article lacks situational awareness.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
We shouldn't be graded at all.
So should they not count this season in the record books either? I understand where you’re coming from, be Tech shouldn’t be excluded from the worst team in the country competition just because of massive overhaul. The ranking doesn’t care about the shape of the program, only where it stands currently. Basically just like any other Top 25 ranking. Doesn’t matter that Florida has been mediocre compared to their average performance the past few years, they’re still in the top 10 this year.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
We shouldn't be graded at all.
He mentions the transition in previous weeks, so he is fully aware. He also doesn’t think we should have lost to Citadel.

I don’t really think we should take this too seriously. The purpose of these articles is to get views, so having more P5 teams is good for business.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He mentions the transition in previous weeks, so he is fully aware. He also doesn’t think we should have lost to Citadel.

I don’t really think we should take this too seriously. The purpose of these articles is to get views, so having more P5 teams is good for business.

Yeah, I hear y'all. Just giving general push-bak! to negative GT stuff.

I am the #get-bak! coach, after all.