Bottom 25 (GT holding at #16) 11-5-19

GT_EE78

Banned
"With the first set of College Football Playoff rankings being released this week, I thought it would make sense to take a look at the only playoff picture that matters. The mythical Bottom 25 Playoff to determine the worst FBS team".... > You can read that at the link.
What we obviously care about is the mythical Bottom 25 playoff to determine who the worst P5 team is.
If the season ended today the Bottom 25 P5 seeds would be:

1) #8 Northwestern
2) #9 Rutgers
3) #13 Arkansas
4) #14 Vanderbilt

And on the outside looking in we have Ga Tech at #16 and Syracuse at #20.
I think we'll win another game and fall up and out, but there will be suspense along the way as we see how this playoff picture plays out.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...25-playoff-picture-begins-to-come-into-focus/

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
"With the first set of College Football Playoff rankings being released this week, I thought it would make sense to take a look at the only playoff picture that matters. The mythical Bottom 25 Playoff to determine the worst FBS team".... > You can read that at the link.
What we obviously care about is the mythical Bottom 25 playoff to determine who the worst P5 team is.
If the season ended today the Bottom 25 P5 seeds would be:

1) #8 Northwestern
2) #9 Rutgers
3) #13 Arkansas
4) #14 Vanderbilt

And on the outside looking in we have Ga Tech at #16 and Syracuse at #20.
I think we'll win another game and fall up and out, but there will be suspense along the way as we see how this playoff picture plays out.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...25-playoff-picture-begins-to-come-into-focus/

Only on this board...

GT_EE78

Banned
If we just rank each conference's bottom 2 teams that's another way to look at conference rankings which is in another thread.
And thats the least likely way folks will look at it, so here goes
best of the worst Pac 10
2 Big 8
3 ACC
4 SEC
5 worse of worst Big 10

this guy does publish his spreadsheet but doesn't share the formula