Bottom 25 (a new #1)

GT_EE78

Banned
Before Saturday.....I would agree.....now I think we will be lucky to get two out of those.
If we don't win at Temple , I'll be joining you in that view.
Last week Sagarin had us as a 8 pt neutral field favorite over Temple, this week we're a 5pt dawg

GTFLETCH

Banned
After three weeks here are my thoughts.... Coach Patenaude is dubious at best as OC! There is a disconnect between the players and Coach Collins, and Collins didn't see it until it was too late. His own defensive captain told the AJC they were sleep walking through practice all week. If you've been as crappy to mediocre as Tech has been in the last 3-4 seasons, you should have zero reasons to lolly gag. Every single player who got a PF drive saving first down for Citadel by jacking their jaw over a Citadel player after a 3rd down stop needs to have lost 30 lbs this week from having to do 1,000 up downs a day in front of the whole team. The coaching staff, and especially Coach Collins, are not yet up to this job. He/they may grow into it. I drank the Kool Aid from day one about Coach Collins and all the social media hype.Now he has to turn it down, get to basics and try to build credibility. I’m not optimistic. The sales pitch was the hype would lead to better talent, but who’s hyped to come hear now, they have no idea how to use Tobias Oliver, and what if we win 0-1 more from here on?