Boston College 9:00 pm on Wednesday

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Can you watch/stream on ballysports.com if you have comcast xfinity internet but YouTube tv (Bally is not part of YouTube tv package)?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ok it’s live now. I’m just there all alone.
Ak GIF by Australian Survivor

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
That was fun to watch. Love seeing the young guns get some minutes and shot opportunities. Obviously, we need some post defense help, especially heading into Chapel Hill, but I liked Ush at the five on offense. Deebo does so many nice things on the floor besides scoring. He’s a smart basketball player. Great to see Maxwell have himself a game. If we can lock up or develop a five, we definitely have the shooters moving forward. Nice road win!!!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I know one game doesn't tell the whole story of a player's skill (see bubba with vmi against UK at Rupp) but why in the heck has it taken this long for Maxwell to see minutes? Glad he's here. I really felt like we were the better team tonight. No one on that BC starting 1-4 would start for us and the 5 is only because he knows how to use his size. Still glad to grab the road win

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I know one game doesn't tell the whole story of a player's skill (see bubba with vmi against UK at Rupp) but why in the heck has it taken this long for Maxwell to see minutes? Glad he's here. I really felt like we were the better team tonight. No one on that BC starting 1-4 would start for us and the 5 is only because he knows how to use his size. Still glad to grab the road win
Maxwell has had the injury bug for 1.5 seasons. I hope he stays healthy because he is the real deal.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

I said in the ND thread that Maxwell has that "it" factor when he has the ball in his hands. I didn't get to watch the game live, but looking forward to watching the replay especially to watch Maxwell. The young guys looked like they took a step forward, and we got a lot of production from them.

Good to get a win.