Bon Voyage

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel like CGC has made being on the GT football team 1000x more FUN. All these videos it seems like everyone is working really hard but having a ton of fun competing and getting better and being with their friends. Sounds like they had a celebration/party on Friday to kick off spring break, and their winter workouts have been really cool and unique (early mornings at BDS, the crown, waffle house truck, some guy dressed up as a leprechaun, etc.)

I would wanna be a part of that team even if I never got to touch the ball in a game!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I feel like CGC has made being on the GT football team 1000x more FUN. All these videos it seems like everyone is working really hard but having a ton of fun competing and getting better and being with their friends. Sounds like they had a celebration/party on Friday to kick off spring break, and their winter workouts have been really cool and unique (early mornings at BDS, the crown, waffle house truck, some guy dressed up as a leprechaun, etc.)

I would wanna be a part of that team even if I never got to touch the ball in a game!
I am hoping he reaches out to the freshmen class before they get indoctrinated into low expectations for gameday fans. Buzz at bds will make the games so much more entertaining. The students are a big part of it.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
How they have priotized & marketed strength and conditioning is impressive.

Collins stayed practice will be just as frenzied and fun.