1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Bombs Away

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Milwaukee, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Trump isn’t ****ing around with these dickwads.

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Lmao

THWG and jayparr like this.
  3. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

:LOL:

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

O M G !!! What tailspin is Trump's poll numbers in. He is polling higher than ever in the past couple of months.

Connecticut senator Chris Murphy had this to say about the action: "did America just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?"
    Other DIMocrats have called it Trump's Benghazi. Hmmm Last I checked 4 Americans were needlessly killed at Benghazi because both Obama and Hillary were in bed asleep, not really giving a damn. No Americans have been killed here yet. These people are damn fools.

Technut1990, THWG and jayparr like this.
  5. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

Who wants to make money tomorrow?

6. ramblinwreckguru

ramblinwreckguru Helluva Engineer

Did someone remove the tweet?

7. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

To take politics out of it - yes he killed Iranian Generals - IN IRAQ. From the location where some of the attacks originated. These Generals were overseeing and directing some of the groups who had planned this out.

Also, let’s not forget we drone killed a US citizen in the Middle East during the last administration without any trial or anything at all. I don’t remember people caring too much about that.

8. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Jacketman likes this.
  9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

All of the evidence in trade deals with Mexico and China and numerous other examples renders this tweet sad a trombone jealous baby crying loser. He may not make deals or make good ones, but nobody can say he doesn’t take a long time trying. Since when have we been attacked but people demand a negotiation instead of a retaliation? Some people are sad.

10. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Yes, many left leaning groups (I assume you are meaning that they were silent) had serious issues with the drone strike.
    https://www.amnestyusa.org/is-it-legal-for-the-u-s-to-kill-a-16-year-old-u-s-citizen-with-a-drone/

Obama killed the 14 yo and Trump killed his 8 yo sister.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki#Legacy

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

12. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

14. GTRanj2

GTRanj2 Helluva Engineer

This should have happened 4 years ago when the Kurds were very loudly voicing concerns that Iran was infusing it's forces into the Iraqi army, which was led by these guys specifically. Too bad the us didn't do this when these guys led "Iraqi" forces to take kurkuk, a historically Kurdish City, and the us green lighted that just like what they did in Syria.

15. Supersizethatorder-mutt

TOTAL BS. Where have 40+ years of appeasement and "negotiating" (i.e. leaving millions in cash on a tarmac) gotten us? Where? Well, we have had 40+ years of Iran at war with us and everybody else in the middle east. I thank God somebody finally stuck it to them !!!

16. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

Democrats seem to be fairly unanimous in their admiration of Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani. I am sorry for the loss of their fellow America hater.
    Good Move. Long overdue
    upload_2020-1-3_9-45-56.jpeg

17. Supersizethatorder-mutt

18. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Guys...honestly. Sigh.

19. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Right?

bwelbo likes this.
  20. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Evidence that Democrats admire this man? I'll wait.