Bold claims about our program

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
C'mon man. This young cat knows nothing about O'Leary and was riding a tricycle during the Chan years. Cut him some slack and let him have some excitement. I swear I don't understand all the naysayers who want to throw cold water on everyone's optimism. You aren't helping CPJ's legacy by dismissing the next coach before he's even named a staff or coached a practice. Sorry some of y'all feel others haven't "mourned" properly.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know what to think. I’ve heard that we can’t recruit because academics blah blah that it’s been seared into my brain for 10 years. But this dude seems like it won’t be the slightest issue. I’m willing to watch and wait though. Nothing is impossible

MostDefinitely

Georgia Tech Fan
Didn't watch the video but a natty is not that far-fetched for GT. I believe CPJ could have won one with the right squad. All we have to do is win the ACC and we'll probably get in the playoff. Easier said than done I know, but our path is probably easier than other teams around the country since the ACC Coastal ain't exactly the best division out there right now.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
C'mon man. This young cat knows nothing about O'Leary and was riding a tricycle during the Chan years. Cut him some slack and let him have some excitement. I swear I don't understand all the naysayers who want to throw cold water on everyone's optimism. You aren't helping CPJ's legacy by dismissing the next coach before he's even named a staff or coached a practice. Sorry some of y'all feel others haven't "mourned" properly.

This. Lets save the pessimism for the Clemson game, at least. Right now should be all excitement and positive vibes. CGC is out there selling our challenges as advantages and we should get with that attitude, as well.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It will be very happy times on The Flats in we’re look back in 5-6 years and everyone will want to award those predicting National Championships the Nostradamus Award for accurately predicting the future. They’re probably crafting their quatrain now, something like this:

The great conflict that they are preparing for Buzz,
The man from the land of brotherly love will say I subjugate all:
The Georgian City in anxiety over whining & salt,
“THWG” Curbee from the pool of cess will not hold for long.

See Glory Days are ahead!!!!!

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
It seems odd that some of the casual football fans out there seem to have high expectations for our football program and especially the new hiring of CGC. I think some of these casual fans believe we will do a complete 180 more than our diehards.

This is idiotic. Not because he is predicting a natty, but because his reasons are "Collins brings in leprechauns to practice and has a DJ on scholarship." So cringy to watch. His other videos doesn't help the case.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

It seems like some guys are just triggered when it’s suggested that CGC could possibly have better results in any way than CPG, it’s not an insult to the legacy of Coach Johnson if Geoff recruits better and starts winning more games. Get over it, he retired, get behind the new coach and hope like hell for the best.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I actually think the delusions surrounding Paul's offense are going to help us tremendously especially since CGC is presenting the exact picture to the public that they want. Not because it's reality, but perception matters a ton for recruiting, media, butts in the seats, donations, etc. We can only just hope that CGC and whatever staff he comes up with are at least reasonably good at football, organization, and keeping scandals away.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Would like to know what kind of offense and defense we plan to run. Also would like to see what our roster looks like after the late signing period. Then want to see how the remaining skill position players are utilized to fit the new offense. Somebody wake me up when spring practice begins.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I really thought we’d win 9 games next year before the change. We appear to be shifting offense & it looks to me like we’re even changing the defense around again. With some of the impact recruits being discussed, I’m really not sure why we couldn’t win 9 games next year. I’m putting my gold colored glasses on to see if there’s a good path to 10. I think that all revolves around how the QB situation pans out. We’ve got a couple of good options already in the fold & I’m hopeful they can sling it around enough to make this whole transition work well.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This is idiotic. Not because he is predicting a natty, but because his reasons are "Collins brings in leprechauns to practice and has a DJ on scholarship." So cringy to watch. His other videos doesn't help the case.
Lol I know. It was terrible. It was not a good video. I just was trying to point out there is a lot of optimism from a lot of different people about our program now lol haven’t seen his other videos