Bobby Dodd Tailgating

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Thought I'd post a thread to see where everyone tailgates, what their setup is, and maybe post pictures of items on sale to help our tailgates.

I bought a little char-broil grill from Target about 2 years ago for about half price and it's been great. I ran into target today and it's back on sale for 50% off. In case anyone is in the market.
20190814_120142.jpg

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
My setup is usually a Publix sub and a 6 pack on 5th Street Bridge, but maybe we'll do real tailgates some games this year. Don't have any friends with season tickets unfortunately and no beer sales inside makes it hard to keep the buzz going inside and not just get tired.

I need to attach a grill to the back of my bike to avoid the $25 parking fee ;)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Thought I'd post a thread to see where everyone tailgates, what their setup is, and maybe post pictures of items on sale to help our tailgates.

I bought a little char-broil grill from Target about 2 years ago for about half price and it's been great. I ran into target today and it's back on sale for 50% off. In case anyone is in the market. View attachment 6376
Thanks for the heads-up. This is exactly the sort of thing I’ve been seeking for Fall tailgating—so much so that I left the office early to pick one up ASAP.