BMW co marketing

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I understand the $$$ behind it, but it still aggravates me that we dont have a Tech centered Ford campaign when our freaking mascot is a Ford.
Patience- the master marketer just got here. Besides if we had signed up in 15 we wouldn't get jack.
Love the marketing idea and my f250 diesel. 20 mpg at 70mph and pulls like an ox.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve had to clean plenty of blood stains in the back of my truck this past deer and turkey season. Would be hard to do in a Beamer.
I am jealous. I have been shut out this year. I can't call em in anymore. And the season ends in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Go for a Ridgeline. It’s probably the best truck on the market (unless you’re looking for a heavy duty work truck). For a daily driver, it can’t be beat.

I just traded in my F-150. Wish I could say it was to spike Kirby, but time to get rid of a 1997 vehicle.

Got a 2019 RAM 1500. May not be the best in class for towing, but has an interior and features that far outclass all other pick-ups. And I can hose down the bed if anything bloody ends up back there. Motor Trend Truck of the Year. (sorry for the commercial)

Back on topic. Hasn't BMW been a sponsor for a while?

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
I am jealous. I have been shut out this year. I can't call em in anymore. And the season ends in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Where you hunting man? 2nd weekend was the best. Got the Gobbler below last day of March. Same as last year (got two last year).
2244CAD8-3A5D-495C-8921-257544287EFA.jpeg

870F007B-DB5A-4829-B353-30653C60AB70.jpeg

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Ford is about to get rocked by their own emissions scandal like VW did. I'm glad we are not connected to that right now. Maybe Mercedes next time for the Atlanta connection?