Blue Game Jerseys

Bring It

Georgia Tech Fan
The 2014 season will go down as one of the BEST ever.
Being a season ticket holder with my buddy we would discuss everything before the weekend of a home game and I wished the Jackets would bring out the Navy Blue jerseys for a home game. I'm not a big fan of the pale gold..........too weak looking.
Then the Orange Bowl. Bingo !!! Blue !!!
Looked fantastic. Just great.
What say y'all ??

Thanks.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Use the Ross blue.....it was voted the best uni in ACC in its time.....besides we won a NC with it.......Like the blue we wore in orange bowl but needed numbers on the unis

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I'll never forget the moment we came out in the navy jerseys with gold numbers in the Orange Bowl- it was almost breathtaking in person because of how good it looked. It was the best I think we've looked in years, and I thought that before kickoff (although the game result certainly didn't change my opinion).

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I like this one:

313250101_48aa8bd82b.jpg

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Milwaukee said:
Our unis are really close to being the worst in the country. The blues in the orange bowl were embarrasing to look at. The entire scheme is tacky. Russell needs to go back to '06-'07 version.

If you had a problem looking at us during that game then I have no solution for you.

Imagine how embarssed the Miss St fans were.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Our unis are really close to being the worst in the country. The blues in the orange bowl were embarrasing to look at. The entire scheme is tacky. Russell needs to go back to '06-'07 version.
Yeah, we should dress like Boise or Oregon or Maryland or all the ugly unis out there. I personally like our classic look and have no gripes with Russell.