blackout map for saturday jax state game

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
The game is on FSN in the SE

yes it is and it is subject to blackout. it show up on my schedule on sling. problem is i tried to watch a game for prarieview which is also listed JUST NOW and when i did i got the dreaded "this game has been blacked out in your area". it shows up on the schedule regardless if its blacked out in your area i believe. i have had this happen before.

via my pc....i am able to log on to espn.go and then watch espn using sling as a provider which means that i can use a vpn to fool espn and stream the game from my pc. i think.

via firetv... but i have no way of fooling sling through my firetv. it will show im in the black out area and i dont think i can watch the game this way.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
yes it is and it is subject to blackout. it show up on my schedule on sling. problem is i tried to watch a game for prarieview which is also listed JUST NOW and when i did i got the dreaded "this game has been blacked out in your area". it shows up on the schedule regardless if its blacked out in your area i believe. i have had this happen before.

i am able to log on to espn.go and then watch espn using sling as a provider which means that i can use a vpn to fool espn and stream the game from my pc. i think.

but i have no way of fooling sling through my firetv. it will show im in the black out area and i dont think i can watch the game this way.

I think it's blacked out on the ACC Network when it is available on a local channel, including FSN, iiuc.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
well i just saw where they moved the start of the fsu game to noon. it would not surprise me for them to bump us for the fsu game.

im just trying to cover all the bases before saturday. if i wait until ko i end up missing a quarter.