Black Watch Replica Leak

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Then he should have stuck to just coaching linebackers. I found a lot of fault with Tenuta, but he DID give us some fantastic defensive games, though just not enough of them. I can't remember one single Roof-coached game that I would boast about.
Clemson 2014. We won because of defense. With the injury to Watson Clemson was forced to lose most of their spread offense slow down and tes called a great game.

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
Never threw a pass that day. All our QB's were hurt. I can't remember who ran the offense but I think it was either a H back or a DB. The next year was the 69-14 payback. We had probably spoiled a national championship with the tie. They would run scores up for votes in the polls back them. I have despised them ever since.

That sack still would confirm that we were at least attempting to throw a pass. I know there was one game against the mutts where we didn't even attempt a pass. If not 1974, when was it?
Lanier dropped back a couple of times. But who knows whether he was going to pass? He was so slow and Browner and Fry were so quick that I don't think he ever raised his arm up. That was the Duck Notre Fame game.
While I'm here, I might as well upset a few folks......If wearing the Black Watch jerseys gets rid of the putrid blue one week, I'm all for it!

Last edited: