Black Uni Speculation

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
We are the ones paying their way and we shouldn't be listened to? Give me a break.

Never said we shouldn't be listened to. Just trying to figure out where the line is.

A picture gets posted of us allegedly bringing back some black jerseys. We go into meltdown mode. Where's the line? We have 12 games on the schedule. Should we always be required to wear gold and/or white? Is it ever acceptable to wear blue or black? What if we wear gold or white 9 out of 12 and have 3 to play around with alternates? What if we managed to play 15? Do we still have to wear white or gold all 15? Or does it become less important then?

Last year we could let the gray slide because it was for a cause. But how many games is an acceptable for us to let the players pick their favorite since they're the ones actually putting in the work all year and wearing them? Or should we just be up front in the recruiting process and say "hey, we wear gold and we wear white. no other options because our fans don't like it. don't like it, you can go play at Maryland or Oregon."

Now if we came out and said "no white jerseys this year, they've been replaced with black" I can get the uproar. But I HIGHLY doubt that would be the case.