Black Uni Speculation

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
giphy.gif

This thread. Damn you @Milwaukee

Because the opinions of old men so butt-hurt over uniforms colors is irrelevant
Not everyone voting in those polls were "old men". Most "old men" don't even use twitter. And remember, those "old men" pay the bills, so their opinions always should matter. I am old, and unfortunately I don't have the wealth that some older fans have, but there would be no Tech sports of any kind without the "old men" you refer to.

Milwaukee

Banned
Lol just a heads up I didn’t start this thread. Some mod went a little trigger happy on a uniform thread I bumped with this info. Apparently this needed a thread?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Just don’t know who came around and said “Let’s do a throw back to a stupid gimmick from 1985 that only a few players on the defense did.” Collins is starting piss me off with some of this crap, he needs to start caring about how we play as much as he does how we look.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Just don’t know who came around and said “Let’s do a throw back to a stupid gimmick from 1985 that only a few players on the defense did.” Collins is starting piss me off with some of this crap, he needs to start caring about how we play as much as he does how we look.

Where has Collins said anything related to black uniforms?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Not everyone voting in those polls were "old men". Most "old men" don't even use twitter. And remember, those "old men" pay the bills, so their opinions always should matter. I am old, and unfortunately I don't have the wealth that some older fans have, but there would be no Tech sports of any kind without the "old men" you refer to.
Entitled much? My god.

Entitlement isn't always unearned.

If i gave 30 million or something to the school I would in fact be entitled to something.
AMEN
I don't know who @Adadu is, but he would seem to be the one with some kind of entitlement opinion of himself. Suppose the players last year had said, "we like Johnson's offense better than this one." Would their opinions have mattered on that one too?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
AMEN
I don't know who @Adadu is, but he would seem to be the one with some kind of entitlement opinion of himself. Suppose the players last year had said, "we like Johnson's offense better than this one." Would their opinions have mattered on that one too?
Brother, that is not even in the same universe as "this uniform is cool. I like it" Also the amount of money you donate to Tech doesn't give you some sort of power over the program. That is delusional and sounds like you got cut from JV, developed an inferiority complex, and are trying to buy your way back into feeling important.