Biggest game for CPJ since Orange Bowl....

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I Agree with your analysis that the attitude hurts the school overall but I think we can safely assume that the vast majority of the players at those schools are not taking calculus, which I believe is a requirement at Tech regardless of degree path. That surely impacts where they decide to go and play

And that may be, but it in no way proves some arrogant point that NONE of them are capable of passing a single course.

These are excuses made by losers.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Biggest game now(other than taking care of BG) is Louisville. Honestly the ACC as a whole is terrible this year. Miami and Va Tech do not look very good at all. Especially not superior to us, even though we look very bad.

If we would’ve beaten Pitt, right now we would be excited thinking that we’re gonna have a great shot at making the ACCCG.

We still do, the next 7 games are very much winnable. It would be a miracle but not impossible at all. Then take that momentum into Athens, and you never know.

... I’m ready for a change but I gotta be optimistic.

If CPJ has lost the team then we’ll find out against Louisville. We lose that game then we probably lose the rest, JMO

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
He could be let go at he end of the season and if there isn't a significant turn around he should be let go. It may be all good for CPJ on these boards but the outside of this bubble things aren't good at all and the noise could be too loud for Todd to not move forward & let CPJ go.

To answer the OP, I'd prefer now, but I know that won't happen.

Mojo71

Georgia Tech Fan
Now I KNOW about the money situation at Tech, most notably Hewitt, but....
1. Paul has to go...teams have caught up with THIS OFFENSIVE style of offense.
2. This state of Georgia is rich in talent, and Tech would get more of it IF....
3. Tech had a REAL offensive system. Tech doesn't have the HOGS up front on offense to compete!
4. The defense is new and the players are lost right now, so I'll give them a pass but...
5. Hire the HC from Troy, and hopefully Tech can get it's RESPECT back, just saying.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
He could be let go at he end of the season and if there isn't a significant turn around he should be let go. It may be all good for CPJ on these boards but the outside of this bubble things aren't good at all and the noise could be too loud for Todd to not move forward & let CPJ go.

To answer the OP, I'd prefer now, but I know that won't happen.
The period from now until the end of the season we could use an interim coach, perhaps Andy Mccollum or Nate Woody and have a look see. At this point i would not want either on a permanent basis but, it might help future recruiting with the TO gone

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I just crack up laughing when I see someone say teams have caught up with this offensive style of football. Like they caught up with the pro style offenses and spread offenses and so on and so on and so on. Now if you say that teams with better players have caught up, I can handle that but otherwise it's such a bulls**t statement that can't be taken seriously.

Mojo71

Georgia Tech Fan
Well Old jacket YOU need to ease on down the yellow brick road, and go see the Wizard and get a brain, cause you are obviously in some fantasy!

Our offensive scheme is clearly hurting us now more than helping. For those who'd say that it's about talent....that "Our scheme works well when we have the right players", well that is true for Every Scheme In America.
CPJ's scheme makes recruiting tougher than it already is. It is no longer winning on the field either.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well Old jacket YOU need to ease on down the yellow brick road, and go see the Wizard and get a brain, cause you are obviously in some fantasy!

Oh too funny! Now if you want to debate seriously put it out there otherwise you're the one that could use a brain. What are you contentions? Back up your bulls**t. Just because the O isn't being run properly has nothing to do with the design of the O but on the players and coaches. You really want to argue otherwise? Tell us, oh coaching guru, what is fundamentally wrong with the offense?

Mojo71

Georgia Tech Fan
Well Old jacket, obviously you need to see the Wizard and get some eyes too. If you read the post, I said Tech doesn't have the HOGS up front, hell neither the QB to get the job done!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well Old jacket, obviously you need to see the Wizard and get some eyes too. If you read the post, I said Tech doesn't have the HOGS up front, hell neither the QB to get the job done!

Again, how is that a failing of the offense? Keep throwing bulls**t up against the wall and seeing if it sticks is a horrible debate tactic. But since you have nothing else other than name calling and bulls**t, I guess that's what you do.

Oh and just for schitz & grins care to tell us all what O scheme doesn't require a talented O line? Please I'd dying to hear that miracle scheme!

Mojo71

Georgia Tech Fan
Hold up homeboy, can you read! I'm not even going to go back and forth with you. I'm signing off.....