BG Radio Show

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
BG took blame for scheduling Upstate game at bad time

Said he talked to Indiana coach, Crean, after the NW game and Crean said any Big Ten team who goes into NW and gets a win is celebrating on the way home because it's a tough place to play

Talking about Jarrett Jack graduating Saturday morning

Discussing players family ties (Josh's father (Stan Heath), Robert's father (Ralph Sampson), Demarco's cousin (Fletcher Cox), Corey's dad/brother

Last edited:

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
That's awesome about Jarrett Jack coming back to graduate here at Tech.. Good for him and a great story!

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
man these are some dark days for GT basketball... We need some crazy billionaire to step up and make a great hire.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BG took blame for scheduling Upstate game at bad time

Said he talked to Indiana coach, Crean, after the NW game and Crean said any Big Ten team who goes into NW and gets a win is celebrating on the way home because it's a tough place to play

Talking about Jarrett Jack graduating Saturday morning

Discussing players family ties (Josh's father (Stan Heath), Robert's father (Ralph Sampson), Demarco's cousin (Fletcher Cox), Corey's dad/brother

Thanks for the recap MM. Happy to read something other doom and gloom around here.

It's been damn near unbearable.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the recap MM. Happy to read something other doom and gloom around here.

It's been damn near unbearable.

Tell me about it...trying to keep things positive

FYI, that recap only went through the first third of the show maybe. I got distracted and stopped typing what they were talking about lol

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
He say anything about the remainder of the non-conference?

I don't remember anything specific other than we've got a great opportunity to get some good wins

Sort of with respect to this, I also remember him talking about non-conference scheduling for the NCAA tournament. That was more focused though on scheduling higher level "easy win" teams such as IPFW and USC Upstate, who are 20 game winners, in hopes of boosting RPI a bit. He said he expects USC Upstate to be in the 120-130 range in RPI at the end of the year. We'll see if he's right about that.