Betting odds to win the ACC in 2022

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Wake 20 to 1!?! WAKE!!??!!

Do these people have any idea at all what that team has coming back (Cochran, Donovan, Perry, Ellison, etc.)? Apparently not. I'd make their odds to repeat as ACC champs about 4 to 1.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Wow! Just…wow. Let’s hope the W/L doesn’t align with this list. If it does, three wins will be a stretch.

SB Nation had us at 25/1 (#8 out of 14 teams in the ACC) in 2014, for perspective. Of course, they were correct with their FSU pick at 4/11.

I hope we break Vegas this year. Go Jackets!

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Wake 20 to 1!?! WAKE!!??!!

Do these people have any idea at all what that team has coming back (Cochran, Donovan, Perry, Ellison, etc.)? Apparently not. I'd make their odds to repeat as ACC champs about 4 to 1.
Repeat? I thought wake got boatraced by Pitt in the ACCC?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Repeat? I thought wake got boatraced by Pitt in the ACCC?
Yes, my bad. But this year I don't think there's a team in their division - even Clemson - that has a better chance of repeating as Coastal champ and going to the ACC championship again. I'm not sure that they'll go 11- 3 to do it; a season like that needs a boatload of luck. But 7 - 2 in the conference? Yeah, they can do that. I'll be surprised if they don't.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Yes, my bad. But this year I don't think there's a team in their division - even Clemson - that has a better chance of repeating as Coastal champ and going to the ACC championship again. I'm not sure that they'll go 11- 3 to do it; a season like that needs a boatload of luck. But 7 - 2 in the conference? Yeah, they can do that. I'll be surprised if they don't.
We shall see.
I would think Clemson has to be the favorite. Still the most talented team and with Gibbs gone, I think Shipley is the best RB in the league. Remains to be seen how losing venebles affects them, but they have a lot of Jimmie’s and joes

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We shall see.
I would think Clemson has to be the favorite. Still the most talented team and with Gibbs gone, I think Shipley is the best RB in the league. Remains to be seen how losing venebles affects them, but they have a lot of Jimmie’s and joes
The Qb competition at Clem will be interesting. Last year the athletic tall QB could not make those around him play way better. Will they stick with him or play the top rated qb recruit who came from Texas who is a machine at reading defense? . His high school coach is already in texas hs hall of fame.

I hope we can cause a qb change and I hope Sims gives the new DC something to remember.