Bethune Cookman game thread

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I know Chason posted an article, but I think Scott is finally on the board and didn't want him starting a game thread.

Should be a good opportunity for the kids to get some better burn tomorrow and tinker a little bit.

That said, gonna need to bring a ton of defensive energy to limit BCU and make shots. Hopefully, the FR just get sheer volume and enough go in to get their confidence up.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I like Moses in this game. This is an opponent that, at home, he can be really effective against.

I have yet to see a line on this but I’ll take the good guys by 17

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I like Moses in this game. This is an opponent that, at home, he can be really effective against.

I have yet to see a line on this but I’ll take the good guys by 17

I hope to see Jose staying aggressive on D and running the offense smoothly. I think by years end the 5 of Jose, tadric, JO, moses and lammers being a super competitive line up in conference play.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i copied this from r...w....com
11/19/17 vs.
beth-sm.png
Bethune Cookman (Ramblin' Wreck Showcase) McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Ga. 2:00 p.m. ET
  • GT
    TV:
    acc-network-extra_s.png
    RADIO: GEORGIA TECH IMG SPORTS NETWORK (ATLANTA: 680/93.7 THE FAN)

im seeing the game posted on sling under acc network EXTRA. i am not seeing it under watch espn...... yet.

i could be wrong but i think the watch espn will be a video replay of the game shown AFTER THE FACT..... not real time.

go jackets. we/i need this win to get that awful puke taste out of my mouth.