Best Opening Intro

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
For some reason I thought these were going to be pick-up lines. Now I need to watch/rewatch the opening of all 5. I even read "Rescue Me" as a pickup line, thought "justified" was a strange pickup line and then I remembered Deadwood was an enjoyable show

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
It's hard to argue aginst the Wire and the Sopranos, some of my favorites. But to throw out some others...

Succession on HBO is a newer show that has an excellent intro and theme song. And the way they incorporate the theme song into the show's score is very well-done.

I've always thought Breaking Bad's intro was superb on how simple and short it was. And it may be my favorite show so I'm biased

True Blood on HBO, while it was a show that went off the rails after a few seasons had an intro I enjoyed

Friday Night Lights is pretty durn good. #TexasForever

For comedies the Office is iconic

And if we're delving into comedies....how can you not mention the Simpsons

And the Simpsons may actually have a claim at the top spot. The definition of classic

And along those same lines...The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. How many other TV intro songs get played at bars?

And of course where everybody knows your name...Cheers. Also has an argument for the top spot.

Last edited: