Best DE tandem at Tech

sideways fan

Georgia Tech Fan
Posts in the other thread got me thinking about the fine DE tradition we have at Tech. I was wondering what the best pair of DEs we've had?

My initial thought is the Greg Gathers/Nick Rogers tandem. They combined for 47.5 career sacks and 88 TFL.

Any other thoughts?
Boy, that Greg Gathers was some kind of football player not that Nick Rogers was shabby by any means. He looked like a Pillsbury dough boy at times but man he had that quick first step and when he arrived he was usually in a bad temper. We could use a little bit that mind set on this team.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Boy, that Greg Gathers was some kind of football player not that Nick Rogers was shabby by any means. He looked like a Pillsbury dough boy at times but man he had that quick first step and when he arrived he was usually in a bad temper. We could use a little bit that mind set on this team.
The Greg Gathers/ Dwight Freeney showdown was fun to watch.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Was sitting in the end zone when Gathers absolutely destroyed Brandon Streeter from Clemson. Had to bring the ambulance in the stadium. Then Woody Dantzler came in and put on a show. Thank goodness for Lil Joe