Bench and Vertical Numbers

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Saw this on Lew’s story.
246DE382-3A00-43F9-968F-E011F46526C5.jpeg

JacketFan137

Banned
i’m a huge combine/nfl draft nerd so i look at this stuff a lot and if sims is really doing 37 that might be one of the best qb verts i’ve ever seen. speaks to how explosive he is as an athlete and the talk at media day of him being the most physically gifted qb in the country may be true

dontae could be a menace with those numbers and how about dj moore (assuming that’s who dj m is)?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm 70 that is insane as much as I drink. I should stop but I just got a case of beer , doing my part to get ready for football season .
Off topic but a friend of ours has a father (Bill) aged 94. He drinks two martinis and smokes a cigar every day and has since a young man. His doctor told him recently that he should give up smoking and drinking. Bill's response was "why?". Doctor didn't have a good answer.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Off topic but a friend of ours has a father (Bill) aged 94. He drinks two martinis and smokes a cigar every day and has since a young man. His doctor told him recently that he should give up smoking and drinking. Bill's response was "why?". Doctor didn't have a good answer.
That's probably what is keeping him going at this point. I had a great uncle who was a tobacco farmer that lived good bit past 100 and smoked a vast majority of his life.

slugboy

Staff member
Keion was called out a a workout beast last year. Coach Lew raved about his squat ability.

I’m hoping the LBs were in another session, or there’s another reason they aren’t on the board

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
Keion was called out a a workout beast last year. Coach Lew raved about his squat ability.

I’m hoping the LBs were in another session, or there’s another reason they aren’t on the board
Knight was on there and I would’ve expected Eley to be on there for bench but the other linebackers are pretty small (215 or less) so I wouldn’t expect them to be there. LB is probably the least likely position to be there because they are tweeners…too small to bench 20+ reps but too big to jump 35”+

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Knight was on there and I would’ve expected Eley to be on there for bench but the other linebackers are pretty small (215 or less) so I wouldn’t expect them to be there. LB is probably the least likely position to be there because they are tweeners…too small to bench 20+ reps but too big to jump 35”+

Dontae is 190 and put up a LB # on bench