Beat Duke

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I want to beat those guys so bad. As I've mentioned here before, I would almost (not quite, but almost) rather beat Duke then Ugag. When I was in high school the Duke game was a big deal; it was during the Mike Curtis era up there. Ever since, I've always wanted to beat them bad, every year.

If we play anything like we did tonight we can win that game. Indeed, if we do that, they won't know what hit them.

It's homecoming, so there will be more fans there simply because of that. Plus, if last year was indicative, the students will show up en masse with their dates. There were so many of them there last year that they moved a whole bunch of them to the upper east. Sadly, they were more interested in talking to each other, and in one case, making out, but at least the seats were full, and they did respond well when good things happened on the field.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Plus, if last year was indicative, the students will show up en masse with their dates. There were so many of them there last year that they moved a whole bunch of them to the upper east. Sadly, they were more interested in talking to each other, and in one case, making out

Cmon super I know it’s been 100 years since you were a student but think back. That sounds way more important/better than a football game for a college kid ;)

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
It's homecoming, so there will be more fans there simply because of that.
Super, not meaning to throw a wet towel on your post, but last year there were lots of un-used seats for homecoming. The alumni need to show up Saturday. I know us sidewalk fans will be there. The stadium will be rocking for this game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The extra time is less of a benefit against Coastal teams. They already have a good game plan, but we know what it is. They are already good at defeating cut blocks and impeding our OL routes (defensive holding), but again, we know it.

It’s all about execution and limiting killer mistakes on O. I have no words for our D. I don’t see all the “improvement” you guys see except for turnovers. We still give up a **** ton of points.

Btw, we have extra time, too... one day!