Be ready for some good stuff!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
This is my feelings NOW about our team! First I love watching this team! They are FUN to watch. Even if they loose. Why? Because all the players are giving 110% in every game. Sometimes they seem to give out of energy, but they do not give up! They are making some very exciting plays; although does cause over reaction, turn overs, and fouls. Wright, Usher, and Bubba have REALLY IMPROVED! Only if Jose had not gotten hurt! Go Jackets Keep up the exciting fun! By all means!!!!!!! Your fan, Jaypar

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
It has been fun watching the developing of Moses Wright over the least 2.5 years. Just feels like next year should be a year where we have the 1-4 talent to get to the tournament and we'll have no big.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
It has been fun watching the developing of Moses Wright over the least 2.5 years. Just feels like next year should be a year where we have the 1-4 talent to get to the tournament and we'll have no big.
We do have a 7 footer coming in as freshman.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
We'll have Saba and Moses can play the 5 with Cole or Usher at the 4.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Can we please please please withdraw our appeal and take our NCAA post season ban this year???
We never should have appealed. It is a gamble, a waste of money, and we deserved most of the penalties we got. Watch, next season we will win 23 games and sit out the NCAAT.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
We never should have appealed. It is a gamble, a waste of money, and we deserved most of the penalties we got. Watch, next season we will win 23 games and sit out the NCAAT.

I think winning 23 games with CJP is one thing we don’t need to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT_EE78

Banned
Can we please please please withdraw our appeal and take our NCAA post season ban this year???
Agree. this needs to be done. If not and we start losing guys to the transfer portal, then this will have been the year of "peak pastner".
guess we better enjoy it while we can.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck

I'm hoping that we don't have to withdraw the appeal, but instead just not show up to the ACC tournament and therefore "self impose" the post season ban this year so we don't have to risk being banned next year. Anyone know if this is possible?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I'm hoping that we don't have to withdraw the appeal, but instead just not show up to the ACC tournament and therefore "self impose" the post season ban this year so we don't have to risk being banned next year. Anyone know if this is possible?

Being brilliant Tech men and not self imposing is part of the reason we got such a stiff penalty to start with.

If we had sat one player for the ugag football game in 09 we Might could have avoided the repeater status that led to some of this.

Pastner has his faults such as hiring DLab, but he is also being forced to pay for the sins of others.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree. this needs to be done. If not and we start losing guys to the transfer portal, then this will have been the year of "peak pastner".
guess we better enjoy it while we can.
I liked the appeal at the beginning of the season bc i thought we could make a tourney run...now that that ship has sailed i think we should drop it so we have hope next season and some people dont transfer. Even if only one person ends up transferring bc post season band it wpuld have a big effect. Hopefully its not up to Pastner bc if hes on hot seat hes gonna make short sighted decision. Might as well if your gonna get fired so you have nothing to lose...

GT_EE78

Banned
I liked the appeal at the beginning of the season bc i thought we could make a tourney run...now that that ship has sailed i think we should drop it so we have hope next season and some people dont transfer. Even if only one person ends up transferring bc post season band it wpuld have a big effect. Hopefully its not up to Pastner bc if hes on hot seat hes gonna make short sighted decision. Might as well if your gonna get fired so you have nothing to lose...
the appeal choice is like choosing to demoralize either this year's team or next. maybe waiting is prudent (like until we see the acc pairings) but the chance of a miracle run in the acc tourney isn't worth screwing over next year's team.time to drop the appeal is coming soon.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer

I don't think this is an option. We already self-imposed a number of penalties. The NCAA decided that wasn't enough. I think we need to serve their official punishment.

In fact, knowing the NCAA, if we self impose, they will probably just double our post-season ban to punish UNC.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Being brilliant Tech men and not self imposing is part of the reason we got such a stiff penalty to start with.

If we had sat one player for the ugag football game in 09 we Might could have avoided the repeater status that led to some of this.

Pastner has his faults such as hiring DLab, but he is also being forced to pay for the sins of others.
Should they have self imposed? Yes however the penalty was too harsh.
As for DLab that was a good hire that nobody had an issue with when he was hired or at anytime until this situation. DLab messed up, Pastner didn't mess up in hiring him. The P.O.S. from Arizona being allowed around is on Pastner.
And an appeal is the smart play not because of the post season ban but because of the other penalties such as scholarship losses and not being able to bring recruits to games for official visits.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The worst part is that we had no chance with that recruit anyway. So now we are facing sanctions for a violation with a kid we had no possible chance of signing.