BDS - Seat # Configuration

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
May seem like an odd question....

What is the seat number convention at BDS. In East Stands, if I'm sitting in Seat #1 on a particular row... is the aisle to my left or my right as I face the field?? Thank you.

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
By normal convention, lower numbers closer to the preceding section, the aisle should be to your right. Our seats are in the West stands and the convention holds true.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
May seem like an odd question....

What is the seat number convention at BDS. In East Stands, if I'm sitting in Seat #1 on a particular row... is the aisle to my left or my right as I face the field?? Thank you.

I'm in the east stands as well. Seat 1 is on the left (south side) as you face the field from your seat.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think they had opposite answers. If they did, I would agree with GoodBuzz. I think in most of the stadium it would be like that. I have 3 & 4 in 107 and the aisle is to my right because 106 is to my right.
This is funny... I think they had same answer which is opposite of your answer.

My interpretation: Both ultimately said in East stands/Sec 225 when seated facing the field, in Seat #1... the aisle is to the left (@Supersizethatorder-mutt) AND south side or left edge of the section (@GoodBuzz). It seems both are saying when seated in Seat #1.. left is the aisle and right is Seat #2. ??

This is funny... I think they had same answer which is opposite of your answer.

My interpretation: Both ultimately said in East stands/Sec 225 when seated facing the field, in Seat #1... the aisle is to the left (@Supersizethatorder-mutt) AND south side or left edge of the section (@GoodBuzz). It seems both are saying when seated in Seat #1.. left is the aisle and right is Seat #2. ??
Correct. What section are your tickets in?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Maybe if you're facing the west stands or have your back to the east stands and count left to right. But facing the east stands, if you count left to right, you would be wrong
Really? I thought I remembered my UE seats ( over 10 years ago) having the same nos. I was on the aisle seats 1&2, but I didn't keep them long ( couldn't take the heat).

GT18YJ

Georgia Tech Fan
Same Section 225. Coming into town for VT game in Nov. Ordering a block of seats...way up high in the section. It is not a big deal... but I was curious.
I did misread his post and they are correct. For some reason, the East stands are backwards. If you go to the Tech website and click tickets and then single game tickets, you can see each seat number of available tickets.