BC ATL Chart

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Are all the special team contributors listed on the ATL chart?

They are at their position. Its why TO was listed at WR after he made the move while returning kicks even when he wasn't really getting snaps there a few games. And why howard was ATL at RB last year despite getting like 1 carry,

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Mason traveled with the team to Boston 👀
I may be wrong but I believe guys can travel that are injured and not count towards the travel roster. I'm pretty sure Tre Swilling and maybe Antwan Owens traveled to some early games that they didn't dress for.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I may be wrong but I believe guys can travel that are injured and not count towards the travel roster. I'm pretty sure Tre Swilling and maybe Antwan Owens traveled to some early games that they didn't dress for.
I agree. I don't think he traveled to Syracuse though. Cannot remember.
He will be an unknown until gametime. Coaches don't put them above the ATL until the week after they come back from injury.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought I read somewhere with COVID this was not the case this year. But if other guys did it earlier in the year then maybe not.

slugboy

Staff member
Not sure how healthy he is but give me Gibbs and Mason in the back field together just once today and I will be happy.
I don’t even know how often we run a two-back set. With as many good running backs as we have, I’d love to see a good way to get more of them in the game.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I don’t even know how often we run a two-back set. With as many good running backs as we have, I’d love to see a good way to get more of them in the game.
I can think of one... Hahahhaha please don't let me derail, I'm only joking... Kind of... Lol

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I really like what I saw out of it in the UCF game with Gibbs and Griffin. I have to think this is something that they put a good bit of work into during training camp with Gibbs and Mason together. Just a guess.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Bring back the diamond! (Not real advice, I know little about the formation).

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Ok, I’m confused. I must not understand ATL. James Graham was not on the ATL, yet was the first QB off the bench. Wonder what the other two QBs on the ATL are thinking this morning. Or is the ATL “just for the fans” (if so, get rid of the concept and focus your limited time and resources on some other area ...... like special teams) and the players understand it’s meaningless. Has this been addressed somewhere already?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Ok, I’m confused. I must not understand ATL. James Graham was not on the ATL, yet was the first QB off the bench. Wonder what the other two QBs on the ATL are thinking this morning. Or is the ATL “just for the fans” (if so, get rid of the concept and focus your limited time and resources on some other area ...... like special teams) and the players understand it’s meaningless. Has this been addressed somewhere already?

The ATL is just to give fans something to talk about.

As far as getting rid of it to spend time and resources on some other area how much time do you think goes into the ATL exactly? Especially when most of it is just the same week over week.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
It's dumb he needs to stop this carp.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
It's dumb he needs to stop this carp.
Amen brother. The coach and staff needs to concentrate on the basics of football and stop with the silly stuff. The ATL won't go away this year because they are already committed to that slogan. Collins better get this team ready for Saturday because Notre Dame will want to make a statement and they've got a great opportunity with Georgia Tech.