Battle of ATL

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Section 100 - LFG!
If you guys all bought when I shared that on-sale link, we’ll probably end up with a swarm row or 2. I’d suggest meeting at Halfway Crooks or Wood’s Chapel beforehand on Georgia Ave but I assume most of us have some type of GTFB/Miami plans that are cutting very close to tip off time.

Does anybody need 1 in Section 100?

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn’t be shocked if we lose. Dating back to the Hewitt years GT always seems to lose one cupcake game a year. And honestly GSU isn’t really a cupcake. They’ve consistently made the tournament in the last decade and it seems every time we play lately it’s usually close.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn’t be shocked if we lose. Dating back to the Hewitt years GT always seems to lose one cupcake game a year. And honestly GSU isn’t really a cupcake. They’ve consistently made the tournament in the last decade and it seems every time we play lately it’s usually close.
They will be amped to play us too. Aside from the Sun Belt Tournament, tonight is their Super Bowl. We need to get out to a quick start and get their bench seated early. I’m not expecting many Tech fans because of the football game but our team could probably use the energy to sustain some runs.

The one certainty in this 3 game series is the game will go to overtime(s) hah