Basketball stats

tagnrun

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone happen to know where I can find the All-Time stats, for basketball? I'm curious to see where some of the current players rank.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I am sorry - don't understand.

Only includes players from 54 to present AND while they were members of ACC?

No Tico, Jim Wood, Sammy Drummer?

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone happen to know where I can find the All-Time stats, for basketball? I'm curious to see where some of the current players rank.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Not sure exactly what you are asking. I doubt any GT players will rank very high on all-time NCAA stats. If you want to see the listings of GT players stats for school records etc. go to ramblinwreck.com. Go to the basketball section and you can download a pdf version of the media guide and get all kinds of GT info.

tagnrun

Georgia Tech Fan
Not sure exactly what you are asking. I doubt any GT players will rank very high on all-time NCAA stats. If you want to see the listings of GT players stats for school records etc. go to ramblinwreck.com. Go to the basketball section and you can download a pdf version of the media guide and get all kinds of GT info.

I was just looking for GT career stats, not NCAA...sorry, guess I didn't make that very clear. Thanks for everyone's help. I had already gone to ramblinwreck.com, but didn't realize it was in the media guide.