Basketball Promotions

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
GT sent out an email today for single game tickets that also included planned promotions for the various home games.

1/10 Notre Dame - Halftime: Air Elite Dunk Squad
1/18 Virginia - Gold Out
1/28 Clemson - Chris Bosh Replica Jerseys - First 2,000 fans, Halftime: Frisbee Dogs
1/31 Syracuse - Whiteout
2/11 Duke - Halftime: Red Panda Acrobat
2/17 VT - Iman Shumpert Bobbleheads - First 1,000 fans, Halftime: XPOGO Stunt Team
Letterman's Game
3/1 NC ST - Isma'il Muhammad Dunk Posters - First 1,000 fans
3/3 Wake Forest - Senior Salute, BJ "Repect Your Elder" T-shirts, Halftime: Air Elite Dunk Squad

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Shump Bobblehead.

I was able to get my hands on a Harpring one and was impressed with it. I may try to get there for that game as well

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

Lewicki promised that the Jackets are prepared promotions-wise for the remaining five home games after Sunday -- Syracuse, Duke, Virginia Tech, NC State (March 1) and Wake Forest (March 3).

"We have a fun `Whiteout' T-shirt scheduled for Syracuse," he said. "For Virginia Tech we have Iman Shumpert bobbleheads for the first 1,000 fans. For NC State we're going to do an Isma'il Muhammad dunk poster of the iconic dunk he did against them in his playing days. Then for Wake Forest we're going to do something for B.J. Elderbecause he went into the Georgia Tech Hall of Fame this year."

Lewicki admitted he's jazzed about the Syracuse "Whiteout" shirt, which will play off last year's Pastner-Syracuse fan post-game brouhaha, which was a direct result of the fans at McCamish.