Baseball America projected field of 64

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
So they also have paired us against Auburn. I don’t like that. I would think we’d be better off against Tennessee, but what do I know? I have heard AU may be suffering some starting pitching injuries, and if so, maybe it’s an easier path.

What I really don’t like is they have us paired with Oregon State (assuming we both win our Regionals). That would be a tough road trip.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
So they also have paired us against Auburn. I don’t like that. I would think we’d be better off against Tennessee, but what do I know? I have heard AU may be suffering some starting pitching injuries, and if so, maybe it’s an easier path.

What I really don’t like is they have us paired with Oregon State (assuming we both win our Regionals). That would be a tough road trip.
If we make the super regionals, we'll have to beat someone good. Play ball!

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
FWIW, D1 Baseball has us as the #7 overall seed so we wouldn't have to play a top 8 seed til Omaha. They also have Auburn and Texas in our regional. I wouldn't mind that too much.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
FWIW, D1 Baseball has us as the #7 overall seed so we wouldn't have to play a top 8 seed til Omaha. They also have Auburn and Texas in our regional. I wouldn't mind that too much.
That is a tough draw for a national seed. Especially with Navy as the projected 4 seed in the regional. They have arguably the best pitcher in the country.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
That is a tough draw for a national seed. Especially with Navy as the projected 4 seed in the regional. They have arguably the best pitcher in the country.
I'm sure there are others, but Navy may be top of list of likely #4 seeds that have a pitcher who can bounce the #1 to loser's bracket. So... what do we have to do to avoid Navy (tic)?

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Ole Miss with a clutch come from behind win in the B11 to knock of TA&M tonight. Aggies were the #9 seed in the current NCAAT projections.