Bally Sports+ streaming service?

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking for a way to watch the game vs Duke today. I have YouTube tv and live in the local market area where Bally sports will be blacked out. I noticed Bally has a new streaming service called Bally Sports+. It’s $19.99/month and has a 7 day free trial. Does anyone know if this service will give access to GT vs Duke in the blackout area?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I’m also trying to figure out how to watch. Have YTTV buy it says it is Unavailable. I live out of market in Wyoming. May have to go to the bar.

Every year this **** happens. It’s never consistent.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’m also trying to figure out how to watch. Have YTTV buy it says it is Unavailable. I live out of market in Wyoming. May have to go to the bar.

Every year this **** happens. It’s never consistent.
I think you will definitely be able to use ESPN app to watch since you live outside of the RSS area. It shows that it will stream on ESPN 3, not plus. But for me, in N AL, it will probably be blacked out.

I just wish there was a blackout map to view.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking for a way to watch the game vs Duke today. I have YouTube tv and live in the local market area where Bally sports will be blacked out. I noticed Bally has a new streaming service called Bally Sports+. It’s $19.99/month and has a 7 day free trial. Does anyone know if this service will give access to GT vs Duke in the blackout area?
Have you tried using a VPN service to change your location? That's what I do and I have yet to miss a game. Sometimes I have to tell the world that I'm in Europe or wherever, but I can usually avoid the blackouts. I use expressVPN, but there are quite a few out there.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
It shows coming on Balley Sport South Extra here with my DirecTV Streaming. So not blacked out here in Mississippi.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Can't play Hulu TV on VPN. Aggravates me when I travel (which is often). I have ESPN+, so it doesn't much matter for sports, but if I want to watch a show or something live, no dice. You have to change your home location and you can only do that 2X a year.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I would take a big 10 invite just to get away from Bally sports.

Bring back Raycom and Doc “Cyborg” Walker

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I broke down and signed up for free trial of Bally Sports+ streaming service yesterday, and it worked great. I was able to stream the game on my tv using a Roku stick. The problem with the service is it’s expensive at $19.99/month. I haven’t decided yet if I’ll keep it for a while or cancel during the free trial period. I wish these networks would offer streaming per event or per day for a reasonable price so you could just purchase what or when you want to watch.