Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Lol. 11 - 1 but its all luck...
Malzahn is hands down coach of the year.
I'll take him as coach yesterday...

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Who surgically implanted the four leaf clover (glued to a rabbit's foot) up the rear of Malzahn this year?
Two miracle wins in the same season. Unbelievable. Does anyone realize that McCarron threw a 99 yard TD pass in this game, the longest in SEC history, and no one is ever going to remember it?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
This tweet will probably get deleted by tomorrow:
bama_cj_mosley_tweet.jpg

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Any true Auburn fan will remind all of "punt Bama - punt!!!" Now they will add "kick it Bama, kick it!!!" to their arsenal.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I swear this is the same damn offense that Tech runs with a few wrinkles.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
They're absolutely manhandling mizzou up front. They could run behind the line all day and rush for 400.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It is the same offense :ROFLMAO: quicker pace and shotgun but the same basic offense that Tech runs. Dive, sweep and QB keeper! Mizzou looks like they never seen an option before and the D line is sitting back catching at the LOS.

gtdrew

Banned
I honestly think the players we need are coming or maturing. I can't wait to see how Custis does as the key piece in this offense.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
And because it is an ESECPN team the broadcast team is fawning all over Awbarn and saying how many other teams should adopt the "triple option" offense :ROFLMAO:

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
All this talk about "offensive juggernaut" and everyone neglecting that both teams are doing pretty bad on defense.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
If Mizzou would read the split alignment they would know where the play is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.