Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
If PJ went to Auburn, or UGA they would prob be better than they are now. But no matter who the coach the same problem still remains. We can't get elite talent here on a consistent basis. If we ran a pro style we would get everybody else's sloppy seconds.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
If PJ went to Auburn, or UGA they would prob be better than they are now. But no matter who the coach the same problem still remains. We can't get elite talent here on a consistent basis. If we ran a pro style we would get everybody else's sloppy seconds.

I agree. I have a feeling CPJ underestimated the recruiting barriers here at GT. I hope this incoming class builds momentum for next year and we can catch some serious lightning in a bottle.

gtdrew

Banned
I do think our current personnel could be retro-fitted to run this system rather quickly. You'd HAVE to be more physical on the LOS though, which would require a shuffling on staff. I'm more than ok with that...

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I do think our current personnel could be retro-fitted to run this system rather quickly. You'd HAVE to be more physical on the LOS though, which would require a shuffling on staff. I'm more than ok with that...

Oh wow, you actually want to agree with me know.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
See here's the thing, I don't think well be anymore successful running in other sort of offense until we get more physical players on the line. I'm a firm believer that the line is what dictates how successful an offense can be.

I'm of the opinion that is more of a function of poor coaching.

gtdrew

Banned
Oh wow, you actually want to agree with me know.
No. I think it'd require a total overhaul of offense. If I read your op correctly, you just wanted to add to the base. I do watch this and think Vad Lee could do exactly what Nick Marshall is doing. I'm of the opinion if you want to do something as drastic as add plays like these to your offense, you no longer believe in your base stuff and should scrap it. FWIW, I'm not saying that's a bad idea...

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Terrible these guys share the same fight song. Is there anything about Jawja that's original.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Game over. Immaculate Reception #2.

As a side note, it appears that if UGA beats UK and GT beats Ala AM next week, then when the 2 teams meet they both will be carrying 7 - 4 records into the game.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Hah, why do you need to come clean? If you aren't taking pleasure in what just happened to ugag... you probably don't belong here. :cool:
Does that mean I need to come clean that I picked ugag in my ESPN picks? Is that like an automatic dismembership or excommunication or something?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Does that mean I need to come clean that I picked ugag in my ESPN picks? Is that like an automatic dismembership or excommunication or something?
If the level of your happiness from ugag losing the way they did didn't at least balance out the level of sadness from losing an ESPN pick, please PM me. We'll need to have a talk. ;)

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
We're totally going off-topic here (sorry @ATL1) but doesn't this just bring a smile to your face?

822255385.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.