Attrition

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
He was only offensive line man that is the only positon he was recruited for tech if I remember his thread correctly, not sure if he had a shot a dl at all

GTFLETCH

Banned
Does it matter? Everyone freaked last year when CPJ cleaned house....All that happened was the best season since 1990.... You guys are unbelievable!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Does it matter? Everyone freaked last year when CPJ cleaned house....All that happened was the best season since 1990.... You guys are unbelievable!
Really haven't seen anything close to freaking out, or even nervous hand wringing. Are we not even allowed to have a discussion on a player leaving and how it impacts the depth chart? We're in the middle of the offseason desert...this is closest we can get to legit news/football topics for now.
In short, lighten up Francis.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Really haven't seen anything close to freaking out, or even nervous hand wringing. Are we not even allowed to have a discussion on a player leaving and how it impacts the depth chart? We're in the middle of the offseason desert...this is closest we can get to legit news/football topics for now.
In short, lighten up Francis.

Ok I will lighten up, but last year I had to read 6 months of I hate CPJ, and we are doomed because Vad transferred!!!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Ok I will lighten up, but last year I had to read 6 months of I hate CPJ, and we are doomed because Vad transferred!!!

Apparently, you can't have "I told you so" threads, but you can have "I tell you so" threads. So, just learn the rules and adapt.

I am only going to answer the Dodd issue, and that is there were no scholarship limits! He carried well over 100 on the ship.
I am also not sure how Dodd would have applied (or did apply, if such a circumstance ever arose) his policy to a player voluntarily giving up football but staying in school. Like you said, with no scholarship limits, it's a moot point, but to apply that policy now if a player leaves voluntarily might be a little too protective. Of course, we don't yet know the current situation, so until we do, it's not worth worrying about.