Attendance Next Year - Predictions Please

LibertyTurns

Banned
Both O'Leary and Gailey came to Augusta several times. Johnson came once, but then, at least from what I understood, they stopped sending coaches to alumni gatherings, and the alumni club in Augusta fell apart anyway.
I’m not sure why GT chose to neuter or take a negative approach towards the Alumni Associations. We used to have 40-50 people show up for different gatherings. GT made it hard to network, eradicated alumni recruitment of students, etc. From my perspective Peterson needs to go & his big money alumni strategy. There’s a lot of us fairly well off alumni that wouldn’t mind being involved in fundraising and enjoy the GT get togethers living so far from Atlanta. They’ve done everything short of telling us to cease & desist. We used to have 6 generations of alumni at our events, parents of students & students/interns in the summer. The over 40 yr grads are very displeased, haven’t seen a parent now in about 2 years, the kids have disappeared, etc. Not boding well for the future.

Animal02

Banned
I’m not sure why GT chose to neuter or take a negative approach towards the Alumni Associations. We used to have 40-50 people show up for different gatherings. GT made it hard to network, eradicated alumni recruitment of students, etc. From my perspective Peterson needs to go & his big money alumni strategy. There’s a lot of us fairly well off alumni that wouldn’t mind being involved in fundraising and enjoy the GT get togethers living so far from Atlanta. They’ve done everything short of telling us to cease & desist. We used to have 6 generations of alumni at our events, parents of students & students/interns in the summer. The over 40 yr grads are very displeased, haven’t seen a parent now in about 2 years, the kids have disappeared, etc. Not boding well for the future.
Yes.....Used to get asked to man a booth at college fairs in the area. Then that suddenly stopped.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Yes.....Used to get asked to man a booth at college fairs in the area. Then that suddenly stopped.
Sad. We live in a moderately populated area know for high levels of high school academics. When my daughter went to the job fair GT was the only top tier nationally known school to not be there. I took a load of crap from some of my peers. The only reply I had to offer was GT had become so wildly popular that we no longer needed to recruit & applications were now “by invitation only”.