atlanta question

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
hey there friends. sorry for losing Gibbs. that really sucks. screw bama.

anyway, I'm coming in for the peach bowl. never been to Atlanta - does the train take you directly into downtown or do you need to switch trains? I have the pleasure of paying a ridiculous amount to stay at the Marriott by the stadium. (stayed by the airport in 2018 for the ACCCG and I'm never walking around late night trying to get an uber after a busy game).

Techastrophe

Georgia Tech Fan
It's been a while since I used that website. Now I see it is horrible. I am sorry.

You have to buy a ticket from a vending machine or a rechargeable card

Red and Gold lines serve the airport and downtown, their routes split north of downtown. Blue and green lines connect to red and gold downtown.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
thanks fellas.

I know you are all down in football. we're even in a worse place in basketball. not a fun place to be. rooting for you guys. no offense but I don't think collins is the guy. GT can be a really great FB program. you have all the ingredients.

Thanks, how did you guys land another good QB? I was really glad to see Pickett leave and now you get the transfer. Ugh.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Better yet Peachtree Center station will put you in the middle of more activity but 5points is still ok.

Good luck and enjoy the 404 ATL. 🙂

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks, how did you guys land another good QB? I was really glad to see Pickett leave and now you get the transfer. Ugh.

our whole senior OL is coming back. has the Biletnikoff winner to throw to. and two good RB's.

honestly, I don't know. we're having a little too much success as a Pitt fan - spidey sense says something terrible is about to drop.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
our whole senior OL is coming back. has the Biletnikoff winner to throw to. and two good RB's.

honestly, I don't know. we're having a little too much success as a Pitt fan - spidey sense says something terrible is about to drop.
Guess you guys are set up to win the Coastal again next year.

Don't be too trepidatious about the success. We're the only ones who can't have nice things...:(

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes go Pitt! Always liked them growing up. Look at the all time roster for them in their history. Scary good. The weather will be a hella better than Pittsburgh

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

U guys are taking "get old stay old" to a whole new level . If the receiver plays for 6 years, he will equal a little clemson slot receiver who killed us on 3 rd downs.

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
Guess you guys are set up to win the Coastal again next year.

Don't be too trepidatious about the success. We're the only ones who can't have nice things...:(

aren't you the reigning ACC BB champions?

Are y'all hiring Collins ?

giphy.webp

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
U guys are taking "get old stay old" to a whole new level . If the receiver plays for 6 years, he will equal a little clemson slot receiver who killed us on 3 rd downs.

tre tipton? he played 7 years. won the disney spirit award. legend. trying to find the loophole to get him 8 seasons!