Atlanta Falcons News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Atlanta Falcons had a meeting with Oregon OT Tyrell Crosby who is 6-5 325 and runs the 40 in 5.23. The Atlanta Falcons have cleared 7 million in cap space by cutting TE Levine Toilolo and LB Derrick Shelby.There are rumors that the Falcons are interested in veteran Carolina Panthers 6-4 255 TE Ed Dickson who will be a 31 year old free agent.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Offensive Linemen who the Falcons observed at the NFL Combine

James Daniels C/OG Iowa He's comparable to Chris Chester

Will Hernandez OG UTEP He's comparable to Richie Incognito

Colton Miller OT UCLA He's comparable to Jeremy Trueblood

Braden Smith OG Auburn He's comparable to Kevin Zeitler

Wyatt Teller OG Virginia Tech He's comparable to Christian Westerman

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Do y'all think the Falcons should trade for All Pro Seattle CB Richard Sherman? He's an ******* but he can play and would give the Falcons a strong pair of cornerbacks.
Yes,would make us better in my opinion but I wouldn't know who to trade for I would of traded Levine tolilio and a 7th round pick and maybe a 6th rounder for him if I was the GM for ATL I wouldn't mind having him!

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Jeremy Lane just got relased by the Seahawks so who would u rather have Sherman or Lane there both good idk who'd i rather have personally both but atlanta wouldn't get both so I would choose Sherman if I was GM of Atlanta

GT_EE78

Banned
I'm excited about the XFL starting up in 2019. Hopefully with a long halftime featuring exhibition games from the Lingerie league, and if the two leagues ever hold a combined draft .....lots of standing at attention during the anthem then